Friday, January 4, 2013

Testing My Phone App

Testing out a free app for my phone. It doesn't support adding photos yet which is a must for my blogs but I just has to try it out. :-)

2013 Project #1 - Bait Covers

This was not intended to be my first project of 2013 but my husband needed some new bait covers for his fishing lures. I made a jerkbait and a crankbait cover from an old backpack. He wanted a "lining" to help make the cover sturdy so we used the padding from the backpack too. I have to say not too bad for a prototype and sewing on a "whim". :-) He's happy so I'm happy. Maybe today will allow me to work on my quilt tops. LOL