Friday, November 6, 2009

Crochet Cell Phone Case

 
 
While watching some tv tonight, I tried something and whipped up this little cell phone case. It doubles as a cute reusable gift card holder too.

The thought came about after I dropped my brand new phone not once, but three times in my driveway and now it has some nice little scratches and dings in it.

It measures approximately 2.5" x 3.75" and fits an LG cell phone or credit cards, drivers license, etc. nicely.

I will be listing these soon on my site for sale and they are available in just about any color. Just contact me for custom orders and color choice.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool idea! does it fasten or have an open end for easy in/out?

Love the color of this one!

Donna Harris said...

Great idea of cell phone. Crochet Cell Phone Case is my favorite case. It measures approximately 2.5" x 3.75" and I love this color of case. I will be searching for more of this. This is good for sale.