Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Free Domestic Shipping for May & New Lower Prices


I am actively promoting my own online shop. I've been selling on eBay, Etsy & other venues for years but took the plunge to open my very own shop. It still has some fine tuning but so far I'm pleased with it and hope that all of my customers are too.

I offer fabrics & all sorts of handcrafted items. I love custom orders so don't be shy about asking. Most of my creations lately have been custom orders so my pre-made and ready to ship items are limited at the moment.

To pass on my savings to you by cutting out some of the extra selling fees from other venues, I have lowered prices on most of my items, including custom order items.

For the entire month of May, I am also offering FREE domestic shipping. International customers will receive a shipping discount as well, please contact me for more details.

Feel free to sign up for my newsletter & promotion e-mails or visit my guest book & leave me a note or feedback if you have shopped with me in the past.

Have a great, creative day!

No comments: