Sunday, March 8, 2009

Bumble Bee Car Seat Rag Quilt

 
My car seat bumble bee rag quilt is complete. YAY! I am so pleased with the results and the buyer couldn't be happier herself.

I only wish the seams were a bit fluffier, however, this will resolve itself once she washes/dries at home. I had to use the laundry mat dryer and they just don't do as well. These quilts really need to be agitated to get those seams fluffy. 

Thanks for looking & I'm off to work on another pink spring butterfly throw sized rag quilt. I have a few rows together already.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this quilt ... it's adorable! Very nice job!

sewfunquilts said...

The fabrics are adorable & the layout design turned out so cute. Love it!

Bebesboutique said...

I love these fabrics together! You did a great job with it!

Nikki said...

Cute quilt. Thanks for telling me how to comment!

Nikki in Virginia