Thursday, March 19, 2009

Car Repair Update

My car went into the "doctor" yesterday. They still have it BUT it might not be as expensive as originally thought....yay!!!

Apparently the clutch has a hydraulic piece (never knew that) and the mechanic said it MIGHT just be that part and NOT the clutch itself. I am keeping my fingers crossed it's the cheaper part of the two. If so, they are going to check out my a/c too. It's been out for about 4 years now. LOL I figured if I could deal w/ no a/c in south FL for a year, the past 3 years in SC was a breeze. BUT it sure would be nice to have the a/c for a road trip or on those 100+ humid summer days.

So, now we just wait to see what happens. Either way, I just can't wait to get my car back. :-)

2 comments:

sewfunquilts said...

Car repairs are not fun! Hope you can get it all fixed including the a/c.

Jackie's Stitches said...

I hope the car repair ends up being the less expensive one. I can't see how you've made it through the summer without AC! I sweat like crazy!