Friday, September 19, 2008

Quilts, Quilts, and More Quilts!!!

Wow, with the cooler breezes, business has picked up overnight, literally. I sold 4 quilts this week alone after not selling ANY for months. I also have 3 other orders in the fine tuning stages. Wish me luck!

I plan to spend most of my weekend quilting away and even attempt an I Spy quilt - they are just too cute and I remember playing I Spy with my boys as babies. It's a great way for them to learn recognition and memory skills. They are 7 & 9 now and we STILL play I Spy at times.

Have a great weekend! Hopefully I'll have some finished projects to share very soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I spy a busy quilter!

WOW! Congrats on all the orders!

Hope you still have time to blog & show pics as you finish them!

Feral Housewife X said...

wow! congrats on your pick-up in business!

i love this cooler weather!

the ispy quilt sounds very neat...