Saturday, November 29, 2008

My new quilt rack....

Looky what my wonderful hubby made for me today. Ok, you can't see it in full detail since I already have a quilt loaded on it but I ran into a dilema today. I have a custom quilt that was ready for machine quilting when my machine decided it would not cooperate with this particular quilt. So, hand quilting it is but I didn't have a quilt rack anymore.



Once I calmed down about the entire issue, he asked me what I needed to get this custom order done and I showed him a fairly inexpensive model and he said no problem. But it gets even better. Since the quilt store is 75 miles away, he went to Lowe's and made me a handcrafted custom order quilt rack!!!!

"Sew" now I'm back in business and better get back to it instead of sitting here at the computer! LOL


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a dear! Nice to have a handy guy come to your rescue like Prince Charming, huh?!

Ashlawnfarms Rag Quilt Creations said...

That is great!! wooo hooo for you girl!! Enjoy every minute of it!

Mountain Home Quilts said...

Wow, you're a trooper! I would have just gone out and bought a new machine instead of hand quilting!!! :) lol