Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Interesting Website Traffic


I've not really checked out my website traffic for http://www.ragamuffinquilts.net for several weeks; just stopped in for quick glances.

I found it interesting today that it appears almost 1/2 of my shop visits are coming from Beverly Hills, CA of all places. Not sure why that is interesting to me but I don't know anyone from there so I know it's not a friend or family member. :-) We're talking almost 400 visits in the past 30 days just from that location. Wow!!

3 comments:

marci said...

Wow! That's pretty cool! Congratulations! :)

Anonymous said...

I think it's a new campaign you are just unaware of. Car Seat Quilts for the Stars.

ok, so maybe you should start that!

sewfunquilts said...

Wonderful! Now, just start a new "gotta have it" fashion trend with raggy items! Hats?? shoes??
lol.