Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas Tree Dilemma

Well, if you've been keeping up with my blogging, you may know that we have a young deaf kitten. She is adorable but is a handful all at the same time.

We put up a Christmas tree on Sunday and let the boys decorate it. They did a great job. Well, the kitten has decided that this is her new jungle gym. It was cute the first, second and maybe even the third time.

This morning we woke up to the entire tree naked - all the ornaments including the angel were all over the floor - some broken. Needless to say, MOM (me) was NOT happy.

So, now we need to decide....do we take the tree down (until Christmas eve) or just spend all of our time spraying the cat with a water gun? I'm sure the boys will vote for the water gun just to chase the cat around but we're gone all day so I can just imagine the damage with her alone in the house. LOL Plus, I tend to like to keep my furniture dry - it's cold outside! :-)

Stay tuned for more updates to this Christmas tree dilemma.

No comments: