Saturday, April 24, 2010

iPod Touch/iPhone Raggy Style Case

 
 

I was playing around today and made a prototype raggy style iPod Touch/iPhone quilted case. I used 2 layers of flannel for batting so it doesn't just protect from normal scratching when carrying in your bag, it will help prevent any damage if dropped while still in the case.

I haven't washed this yet for the full raggy effect and already see a few changes I'll use on future cases but it was fun to just make something up....while I had 5 little boys running around the house.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it! What about a wristlet band for hands free carrying on the go?

Since I am techie deficient & don't have these gadgets, that might be the dumbest thing ever written, but I am all about hands free (easier to fabric shop)!