Sunday, April 25, 2010

My Oh Susannah Quilt Block


I've been posting free quilt block patterns on my Facebook fan page and today finally had the time to make one of them.

I made "Oh Susannah" which is a 12" finished block using 3 different colors and patterns. It worked up very quickly and was very easy to assemble as well. Even with all of my interruptions of little boys running in and out I was able to get it cut & finished within an hour tops. That sounds like a long time but let me tell you, I probably get interrupted every 5 minutes for something. :-)

4 comments:

Jackie's Stitches said...

It's a cute block! I might do one of these for a online BOM that is has kind of fallen apart. I need to fill in the other blocks.

Anonymous said...

Love the block & fabrics. This will be stunning when done!

~Melinda said...

Love it! This looks simple enough for a newbie like me. :)

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT! I was named after that song. I NEED the pattern!
XO
Suzanne