Monday, October 27, 2008

Crochet Wrist Warmers

I tend to get cold even in 70 degree weather so I thought I would test out my luck with a set of wrist warmers.

I'm also not a very fast knitter so a crochet pattern was a must for a quick project. I found a great pattern for Wooly Wrist Warmers.

I followed the pattern exactly but now the next set will have to be adjusted a bit to make them longer. I used a thinner yarn and a smaller hook but this first set would be great for a teen or small adult. I plan on making a chocolate brown edge around the top and/or bottom.

I used Caron Simply Soft in pale pink and also bought a chocolate brown to blend and plan to make a matching scarf as well.

Here is a preview of the 1st one - I worked this one in about 30 minutes and fell in love!! :-)

PA270053

PA270050

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want a pair! let me know when you list them! My wrists said ooooh when they saw them!