Thursday, October 23, 2008

Crocheted Dishcloths (Washcloths) Free Pattern


I am terrible about not following directions or patterns. I just sort of wing it most of the time - I get an idea in my head or just start stitching to see what happens.


Here is my latest project. There are super quick and easy to make. Also a good project for beginner crocheters.


Materials/Supplies:


G hook

Cotton yarn - I used Coats & Clark Creme de la Creme


Ch 27 - turn


Row 1: HDC in 2nd ch from hook into BACK loop - repeat for 25 hdc - ch 2 - turn


Row 2 - 12: Repeat row 1


Row 13: Repeat except for end; do not ch 2 - just finish off


Stitching in the back loop makes a ribbed appearance/design on the cloth. These are great for dishes or bathroom/showers.


I'll have a pattern listed soon for matching face/makeup remover cloths in the same stitch.


Thanks for looking and good luck to you!


No comments: