Monday, October 20, 2008

Oh the joys of pups.....

Well, it's about week 2 with the pups, Lily & Daisy. Although they have not completely destroyed a particual item, they have left their mark on many.

Last Friday, they somehow pulled a heavy box down from 3 shelves high of my mother's handpainted Christmas village. Since her passing, I have not had any space to setup this lovely village until this coming Christmas. Needless to say, I was NOT very happy. Again, it's not destroyed but rather many buildings are chewed on along the bases. The only good thing is that if I place white batting down as snow, I doubt anyone will even notice the chewed edges.

My dad had set this up as Whoville with the Grinch and his dog and even a little handpainted sign that says Whoville. I found the Grinch and his dog without any bite marks but the sign has yet to be found. :-( Guess I might have to make a new one.

Well, that's my venting today on my huge pups - guess they need more bones - one for each location they spend lots of time.

No comments: